Hospice is always seeking volunteers to support the work of our professional staff at Bobby’s Hospice and The Hospice Shoppe.
- Patient/Family volunteers work with our nursing to provide non-medical support services to patients and families admitted to Bobby’s Hospice.
- Food Services volunteers work in our kitchen preparing meals and baking for patients and families.
- Administrative volunteers help out with tax receipting, data entry, mailings, etc at Bobby’s Hospice.
- Special Event volunteers help out with our fundraising events.
- Hospice Shoppe volunteers help out with merchandising, pricing, sales, customer service, etc. at our second hand retail store, The Hospice Shoppe.
Volunteering at Hospice is fun, interesting, and you get to work with some of the nicest people. Every day you will go home each day knowing they have made a difference in someone’s life. If you have a special talent or just some time to spare, join our volunteer team. You’ll be glad you did! Call Hospice at (506) 632-5593 for an application form.
All applicants must pass an intensive screening process and meet all of the qualifications and requirements of the position to be accepted into the volunteer program. All volunteers accepted will undergo a comprehensive training and orientation process to prepare them for their work at Hospice.